Mother's Day, this Sunday the 10th May, will be a little different this year but you can still show how much you love and appreciate your Mum. The best presents are the handmade cards, breakfast in bed with a coffee and the paper, flowers and hugs & kisses but these should all be standard gifts on Mother's Day.
To accompany the standard gifts, I have selected my top 5 gifts all under $100 that I love and I know your Mum (Mother of your kids) would love too.
1. Addicted to Candles have beautiful candles that are very resonably priced. My favourtie scents are Gardenia and Chanel No. 5
2. The Style Doctor - Our Style Report is the perfect gift this year in isolation. You can give your Mum the gift of style which is a gift that will keep on giving. Our Style report will give your Mum a personalised report on the best styles and colours to wear that suit her shape and colouring as well as some of our best styling tips. Click here to purchase a gift certificate.
3. Jones and Co - I am obsessed with the Jones and Co face range vases at the moment. I have already given my Mum and my sister one and they love them. Fill them with your Mum's favourite flowers and I guarantee she will smile.
4. Mumm Champagne from Dan Murphy's- is the perfect champagne for Mum. I opted for a Vintage one so she feels extra special but a non-vintage one at $49 would suffice too.
5. Mecca - Anything from Mecca is a great gift and you really can't go wrong, however, this starter kit is a great gift for Mum on Mother's Day.
Wishing all the Mums a very Happy Mother's Day!
Love Style Doctor, Kash xx