Spring Racing Style Talk
at The Tea Salon, Westfield Sydney
Are you a regular racegoer and want to learn about the latest trends in spring racing fashion or are you new to racing and don’t know how to put together a racewear look? Whatever your racing experience we are sure you will enjoy our Spring Racing Style Talk.
Stylist Kash O'Hara from The Style Doctor along with esteemed Sydney milliners Jane Stoddart, Ann Shoebridge and Carolyn Unwin will present the latest trends in spring racing.
Enjoy French sparkling, sumptuous scones, ribbon sandwiches and sweet treats while you learn from the 2017 Autumn Carnival Fashion Chute winner about racing fashion and how to put together a standout look!
You will be the first to see the new spring collections from the milliners and you will also be able to purchase hats on the night with a special 10% off discount (purchased or ordered on the night only). We welcome you to bring in dresses you have in mind or show us photos and we will happily help you style your racewear look and give the perfect styling advice to suit you.
We also have the talented fashion illustrator Grace Choi from A Little Bite by Grace attending who will create a personalised illustration for the first 7 people who arrive on the night.
- French Sparkling for 2 hours (or iced tea and mineral water for the non-drinkers)
- Ribbon sandwiches, a scone each and a sweet treat
- A Style Talk presented by Style Doctor, Kash O’Hara, showing looks to suit different body shapes and different colourings
- First look at the new Spring Millinery collections by Jane Stoddart, Ann Shoebridge and Carolyn Unwin and the opportunity to purchase at 10% off
- Lucky door prizes (please bring business cards)
- Gift Bags for everyone
Tickets are $75 and can be purchased at the bottom of this page.
If you are coming in a group and purchased your tickets separately and would like to sit together, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so you can be seated together.
For further information about the event please contact:
ph. 0411 166 623